Fresh flowers in your The Trestles apartment home in downtown Raleigh not only look pretty, but can make you feel good every time you see them. They add to the ambiance of a home and are easy to incorporate into your space.
If you’re looking to bring fresh flowers into a home, make note of the following apartment decorating tips:
- Place a few large blooms that are long stemmed into a pitcher or a vase. While simple and minimal, it can look professional.
- A single bloom put in a bud vase can look right at home.
- For an alternative to a vase, tie a bouquet together at the stems and place in a shallow tray with some water.
- For a beautiful centerpiece, place flowering branches in a clear, glass vase. A bouquet of flowers that are all the same also make a wonderful and simple centerpiece.
- If you would like to add depth to your flower arrangement, go with greens and flowers that are from similar color families. To tailor the look, opt for a vase that matches your flowers.
Are you searching for a place to call home just a few miles outside of downtown Raleigh? If that’s the case, don’t hesitate to contact us at The Trestles to learn more about our community.