It’s gorgeous outside, and if you had your way, you’d be in the great outdoors constantly until the end of the summer season. However, with the right furniture, decor, and linens, your Raleigh apartment can become a true summer haven. Struggling to find inspiration? Implement these simple decorating suggestions:
Easy Summer Decorating Tips
- Wreaths are no longer just for the holiday season. Capture the best of the great outdoors with a summer wreath, which you can hang on your wall or on the door. Wreaths can feature live or fake flowers, but for a more summery vibe, include plenty of greens. For a unique, beachy take on the wreath concept, adorn a DIY wreath with seashells.
- Colorful summer linens. Forget the heavy linens and dark colors of winter; the summer months are all about cotton and other lightweight linens. The more colorful the linens in your household, the better. When in doubt, opt for green and blue hues that reflect the grass, the sky, and the water.
- Patio-style furniture and accessories. Bring the patio concept indoors with bamboo and wicker furniture, which is simultaneously chic and affordable — and super comfortable.
- Beachy decor. Are you eager to feel the sand beneath your toes but unable to fit a beach trip in your busy schedule? Recreate the splendor of the beach with nautical or shell-infused decor.
- Paper lanterns. During the day, the more light you can let in your apartment, the better. At night, however, you can bring the summer vibe inside with the help of paper lanterns. These will remind you of chilling outside with a beer at your favorite restaurant patio.
Summer fun is never far away at The Trestles, where you can chill on your private patio, hang out at the pool, or simply gaze out your beautiful bay windows. Reach out at your earliest convenience to learn more about our apartments and amenities.